Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim, alias Twilly the Clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim, alias Twilly the Clown

My name to be called is Jim, my fun besides Clowning is fast becoming a smoker. I live in Stendal, Indiana and I am retired there. I amnew at this smoking thing but ready to learn. I have done many things in my life, serving 5 years in Air Force, flight Mechanic on C - 119 Aircraft, graduating to Flight Engineer on C-124 A/C. Worked underground in Trona mines for 22 years and retired to do the Lords work. I also was a member of Army National Guard serving as First Sargent in 8 Inch Howitzer Unit. Would like to pick the minds of the masters and get this show moving on.

Welcome, plenty of air heads around here. Not sure I can help you with the right way to do things, but I can tell you a few hundred that won't!

Comment

Well I can sure use all the info, wrong or right. I doubt if your info will to wrong

Comment

So, there are those who call you...Jim...

Welcome. If you want to learn about smoking you've come to the right place. I've learned a ton in my short time here. Cooking is a bit of an art, certain aspects of it are, anyway. Please don't be shy about sharing your ideas and personally developed techniques.

Comment

Welcome aboard Reilly

Comment

No lack of ideas or inspiration here. Having enough meat and time to put them to use is the challenge. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome Jim/Twilly/Reilly How does Reilly fit into the names, last name?

Glad to have you here. Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Yo Twilly! WELCOME

Comment

Welcome Jim! We're glad you're here. If you really want people to call you Jim you should put your name in your signature, else folks are going to forget and call you Reilly.

I did a stint in the USAF myself, C-130 Navigator... Got out ten years ago.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here