Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been using the site for years, finally a paid member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been using the site for years, finally a paid member

Hello, I’m Rick, from Missouri. I’ve been borrowing my best bbq tricks from this site for a few years now, decided to finally pay up.

I’m no expert, but I have no trouble dropping my .02 when I find a hot topic.

i cook on WSMx2, UDS, and an OKJ (a good one made before they sold the company), and I’m shopping for a big cooker as we speak.

I am the founder of a backyard bbq team, we are just getting going with sanctioned events, and doing well. No grand finishes yet, but close. Either way we have a great time with it. We’ve made great friends and ate a lot of good food. What’s not to love.

Welcome and thanks for the support. Keep droppin' 1/5 dimes.

Comment

Outstanding. Welcome to the pit from Colorado. Sounds like you have a heck of a team.

Comment

Welcome from Huntington Beach!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! How big of a pit are you looking for?

Comment

• Woodson
            Woodson commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m from semi-southern Illinois, born in Nashville. Ran into a city gal, and she took me to the city.
            I’ve got spousal approval to get a Lang 84 or 108. We are going to the Lang test kitchen later this year, hopefully dragging something home with us.

• Oakgrovebacon
            Oakgrovebacon commented
            Editing a comment
            That sounds like a great pit! I really enjoy stickburners, so much that I built 2 of them.

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota!

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Rick.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Rick ...

Comment

Rick, glad to have you !! Welcome from the Republic of Texas!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here