Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Bolton, England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Bolton, England

Greetings all, I have been using this site as my bible since I purchased a GMG DB and want to taking my grilling to the next level. The only logical path was to join the Pitmaster club.

Looking forward to conversing with you all on all things BBQ.

Welcome aboard Shaft

Comment

Welcome, another Manchester United fan? That's the only team Americans seem to know.

Comment

Hey Shaft. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome but please don't give us the shaft. :-)

Comment

Hey man, welcome. Nice to see another Englishman on here. The weather is getting better here in the South, how's the North looking mate?

Comment

Hi Guys, Yes I am a Manchester United fan but the less said about that at the moment the better.

The weather has brighten up the past week been smokin' all winter though. Christmas was a smokefest turkey, ham, pulled pork, pastrami, corned beef and lots of wine......ahhhhh good times.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys

Comment

Pastrami? Woohoo. Lots of patience needed there. Welcome.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here