Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm all in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Welcome from TN

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!
    Cheers from Norway

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    replied
    Hang in there on the conversion therapy. I love my veggies, but I don't think I could bear life without meat for very long. Point out to your wife that humans evolved as primarily carnivores, as evidenced by our dentition and digestive enzymes.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! Grilled Veggies can be pretty good. Just plan to keep you protein from meat. Your wife can get hers from Tofu and beans while attempting to convert you. I don’t think the beans and tofu will win.

Leave a comment:

• Keiferr
    replied
    Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Leave a comment:

• NapMaster
    replied
    Welcome from South Louisiana! Good luck with that vegetable issue.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome from Pensacola Florida.

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    replied
    Originally posted by LeanderTexas View Post
    My wife wants us to go vegetarian and I'm hoping this will turn her away from the dark side. Maybe half and half. This website looks great for getting lots of useful information. Nice to be on board.
    Thats pretty straightforward.

Steak and steak fries. Hot dogs and baked beans. Burgers and corn. Chicken and potato salad.

What all these have in common is that they are half vegetarian. You should be clear from here!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    So she wants you to become a vegeteranian? Along with herself? Well, just roast & smoke a bunch of veggies along with marrying them to some meat & yer problem oughta be solved. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from Wilson County, Texas! Let’s hope the Force is strong with you!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here