Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ernest
    replied
    Hey Sweaty!! LOL, just reminded me of SNL's shweddy balls.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    SP you're best off bookmarking The Pit and coming back often and repeatedly

• Sweaty Paul
    commented on 's reply
    Kind of a long story. There were 4 guys in my medical school class named Paul. By chance we all sat near one another. I tend to perspire a lot and one of my friends started calling me Sweaty Paul ... and it stuck. Shortens to Sweaty pretty easily too.

Sorry for not responding more quickly. I have significant issues with technology and had a hard time finding my way back here.

-SP

• BBQLipscken
    replied
    Welcome Paul!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Paul! Interesting name you have there. Do tell us how you came about it

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Hi Sweaty Paul. We are advocates of good BBQ techniques here as well as proper hygiene, lol.
    Glad to have you here, and thanks for the support.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome channel on the main page and the Tips post too, it will help you fill out your signature as well as learn the best way to post pictures here. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• scottgalt
    replied
    Welcome, greetings from Lilburn Georgia!

Leave a comment:

• Tally
    replied
    Welcome Paul. I agree MH and the gang have loads of great cooking info. The folks on this forum do to. When you have a question there are tons of members here that help out on top of the forum staff.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey there Paul, WELCOME

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    started a topic Hi

Hi

Hi, I'm Paul. I'm a 45 yo who loves cooking and this website. I appreciate all of the efforts Meathead has gone through and everything I have tried has been delicious. Looking forward to more great ideas and interactions! Keep cooking. Sweaty Paul!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here