Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking things out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia. Do not have a Spirit but have had a number of Weber gassers over the years. You can’t go wrong.

Comment

Well, I’m here to break the bad news. About your grill, that’s good & solid, Max says so & many members. It’s about the trial membership. It’s all a ruese, a come on, tryin to pull the wool over yer eyes, a two step, shenanigans my friend. Ya see they want another 24 & change to sign up, that’s when they got ya. It could cost ya thousands, maybe more, cuz you’ll be hooked. You’ll be a grillin/smokin fiend with sauce drippin on yer shirt. If this is the life you want to settle for, well, welcome aboard, eat good & have fun! 🕶

Comment

Welcome from South Louisiana!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
            Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Sorry, I don't know doodly squat bout no gas cookers, but I unnerstand that Weber makes some jim dandy ones...

Plenty of folks, hereabouts, has one, an I reckon they'll share their experience, an wisdom with ya, here, directly.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas! This is the best and most helpful forum I’ve found on any topic. The reviews are awesome and everyone wants you to be successful.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Central Florida. I only have 5 Webers and I’m pretty sure I need another one. What RickyBobby said about MCS. I have a Genesis II 410. Love it for rotisserie cooking chicken and rib roast, roasting veggies. I use my cast iron on it a lot. Have fun.

Comment

I have a Weber Spirit 210. I cooked some fish on it last night.

Click image for larger version  Name:	sjEDw2SwbQeHSAbMSQrnZKlxokVSjGQhXDoAi9F5g5Dbz688CNqg2KVWhi6csYIrSpyJxGMMG9FHSvk-yQZIIf6DUyG0H8YKJihBjH39l9jXYbh8HeGnT3LmJzLbetpIir9iCbjUIl67jZDRRPCgsHGPz9ofH4HWEAz6k61PF2wO-cn4azRoKQLxFh_NmbGPazg8afh9Ai6CUkKnmEp-5l9ypmsZgDtlz7FJLIZGimxspmR-RT8AnjmJP-50yxW Views:	1 Size:	434.5 KB ID:	693080
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	4VbIFzDoxcIHlBZmb_m8wPPyrPPppt1qAl9is_DEt76N3Y7vGRcaFSotaYNwGET9ILVk6VZh1D436WRqXGIb98YDP9lU_58V2-5FciDPuEoiVl4muhMxZUvX_UcdI3gowdjTQ2w9P2mPNYPaO_3H2aqjaua-rFlH12GIQHlXRUBtijDvnRUNdxMnzSAh2H9wEvRM8fACHBXMbspgdP1Xmf6HnDdlry7IbqOW1ZZSClYT1Q3Hu-YHd--x9wzwL8e Views:	1 Size:	426.6 KB ID:	693082

I also have a rotisserie for it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	7un-f6CdykiGBySgz4iZDLhS-vWlfL92A55g_W9RQmZI_BRCh_183ilaLzhKrZWzgGqiE3fprkQm3AXFI-m1ldnRMQEw060HF0aaZgLxC7GRQE-y7uNrcPXtrVxcZq0KHAKtoB02hHv9l5QXlZJtd6k9IlRaGEr8kCJZGv0T2uxBL4w6vsVHbnkxjZCTuc6g2ngbVWg1BaivR_YbsApEqnD-8W1Sjzs--8X-2vkGk4-B6Gtgg_GLAfUNg-F5KmQ Views:	2 Size:	373.7 KB ID:	693083

Click image for larger version  Name:	6A4keKDdN7h9pz0n30kc4CByNVFh5hJgrj8Aki10uKSJf_yOHSlkAtWTnM5FRCD85ZcAOXA2FT1ACJsqLRJMWT5EdrZehqlQoh9uLvS2nJBWRCOla72xC1eVpIkNG82cMGf4p2EMuM2YuGQS25TnSEKK_DkEg5FJY-Rd_omOQ3DCRDCV3VLo_DfpHI7XJGNiiyEy3LeY7PqzEVlQKkHSL2YLeyFRBq0M_qQkYuZvRNFviPLzpPiaFAZBbe4yOH7 Views:	2 Size:	324.9 KB ID:	693084

You have a capable little grill. You're going to like it.
                      Last edited by Attjack; June 10, 2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Welcome from TN. Got a few Webers, but no gassers, so as usual I am of no help. Drop the trial and just come on in and join the fun

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here