Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ello Ello Ello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ello Ello Ello!

Hi all, all the way from London in the UK! Been smoking meat for a few years but intermittently. I had two nippers and i had no time...Now however, im ready for summer. This year im going to be smoking a lot of meat. Really interested in a decent rib rub and decent beef rub. I've read so many recipes im lost. I smoke on the Weber smokey mountain currently and im now close to getting a green egg. Look forward to lots of learning and sharing.
    Attached Files

Ribhard welcome from West Tennessee. Good to have one of our brethern from across the pond!

Comment

• Ribhard
      Ribhard commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers mate, look forward to educating myself from the Pros!

welcome to the Pit from Wisconsin USA.

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson (Northern California). Our two great peoples separated by a common language are united by BBQ.

Comment

Welcome from Florida! My rub recommendations and I like them a lot are:
        Pork ribs and butts: https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...ust-rub-recipe
        Beef: https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...eef-rub-recipe

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
          fuzzydaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          Another popular beef rub: https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...w-crust-recipe

• Ribhard
          Ribhard commented
          Editing a comment
          Well looks like these are my first rubs to try. Many thanks, i will let you know how i get on. I cant actually fire the smoker up for a couple of weeks, but when i do...i'll get back to you with the results. Cheers

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! Your bbq looks great! We lived in Surrey Quays for 3 years. Absolutely loved our time in London & UK. Had no chance to grill or que tho.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome. What is a nipper?

Comment

• holehogg
                  holehogg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kids.

• NapMaster
                  NapMaster commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nipper= Rug rat= Ankle biter = young kids

Welcome from Maryland. The rubs mentioned above should get you off to a good start and a good place to start adapting to your own tastes. I didn’t follow all the links but make sure you take a look at Mrs. O’Leary’s Cow Crust on the site. We do a lot of roast beef (Baltimore Pit Beef recipe) and people I serve it to really like it. Of course, I have modified it a little to suit our tastes.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Republic of Texas !!

Henrik, one of our senior members and a fellow European has some very tasty rubs you may be interested in for both beef and pork, you might want to give them a try;

Find them on Amazon....(or maybe through Hank directly)

Comment

• Ribhard
                          Ribhard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you, I ‘ll take a look! Hopefully they deliver to the Uk

• Henrik
                          Henrik commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Amazon is the way to go. I used to sell in the UK too, but with the Brexit and VAT registration I had enough bureaucracy, so now only in the US.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here