Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Amazingribs.com test kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from the Amazingribs.com test kitchen

Hey Everyone, my name is Ryan Udvett. I am a graduate of Le Cordon Blue in Chicago and have worked as a professional chef for over 7 years. I grew up on the South Side of Chicago and my first job was in a busy local pizza kitchen turning out pies when I was a freshmen in high school. I have pretty much worked with food ever since then and it has been my passion in one way or another for most of my life. Currently I am lucky enough to have found a home at Amazing Ribs as the Test Kitchen Director and to be able to help foster creativity in the development of new recipes and techniques for our readers at home. The website is a great resource for cooks of all skill levels out there myself included. I have gained a wealth of knowledge already in my short time working with Meathead. I love making as much from scratch as possible when preparing a meal, grilling and smoking meats is one of my favorite pass times. Feeding good food to friends and family is fun and important to me and I like trading tips and tricks with other cooks to get new ideas and inspiration. Stop by with any questions or comments and Happy Grilling!
    Last edited by Chef Ryan; August 3, 2014, 02:52 PM.

Good to hear from ya!! When do the sausage recipes hit the "shelf" ?
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; August 3, 2014, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Can't say anything definitive yet Hopefully soon we have some hits and a few that still need a little more tooling before final approval.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't wait. Made my own sausage for the first time this winter. Had a very good amazingribs.com like reference.

Ryan, welcome! Please take a moment to read my Welcome letter and Tips topics located here. Tip #1 will help you with filling out that Signature.

Comment

Welcome Ryan! Sounds like a dream job for someone such as yourself! I look forward to learning from you!

Comment

Hey Ryan... Looking forward to all your stuff!

Comment

Welcome, can't waite to read about your work!

Comment

Welcome Ryan. Oh to come up with recipes for a living........

Comment

Welcome Ryan! Looking forward to the new recipes for sure!

Comment

Welcome Ryan!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here