Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy here

Looking forward to seeing pics and posts from all the talent on this site. I'm a chef of 10 years and a 7 year meat cutter and manager. I now work in the legal field, but love to grill and smoke great food on my Primo Ceramic Grill XL Oval here in beautiful south east Michigan. I post on Instagram under @smokinglikeapro please follow if you see what you like.
    Attached Files

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to hearin more from ya!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. This is The place to learn about smokin'.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota! Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Republic of Texallance !! Given your culinary background, besides smoking great meat we also encourage posting recipes either bbq (preferably) or non-bbq related. Main courses, sides dishes you name it. Prepare it, snap a picture or two and write up your version of the recipe. If chosen you'll get published on the free side of the site.

Again welcome, we look forward to what you have to offer the community !!

Comment

• Smoking like a pro
                  Smoking like a pro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the heads up! I'm trying to get better at writing recipes. I will be posting some tried and liked sauces for sure.

Welcome to the Pit from Colorado. I whole heartedly agree with Troutman . Looking forward to your contributions.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Love th new avatar, meant to tell ya yestidday...how's dat new PBC doin?

Welcome aboard! With your expertise & great cooker, you’ll be a great addition to the gang. Lookin forward to your pics of finished products. Eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                  Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the pit from a native Detroiter living in TN. I haven't lived in Detroit for a long time, but it is still home.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta. Cook, butcher then lawyer interesting progression

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Have to admit, im a bit curious as to the move from chef to legal.

Comment

• Smoking like a pro
                            Smoking like a pro commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I put myself through school by cooking in restaurants. It came in handy when I needed to draft catering contracts.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here