Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Nebraska

Newbie from Nebraska here. Well, new to the members section of this site. I've been smoking and doing long cooks on everything from a Weber kettle to a Brinkmann gas grill. About a month and a half ago I finally purchased a GMG Daniel Boone pellet grill. I am in love with it! I've read some good reviews on other grills/smokers but this was in my price range! Other than going on vacation or when I am on the road trucking, I think I have cooked something on this grill every day since I've bought it!
    I look forward to some great advice/recipes, etc from this site!

Welcome from the Republic of Texallance !!! We look forward to the recipes you might bring to the table as well !!!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
      I'm lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Hello from the Mitten! We hope to see pics and updates regularly!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit and sound advice!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from California. Plenty of good stuff here

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Papio! GBR!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Colorado.

Comment

Welcome from South Louisiana! I like that cabover in your avatar. I saw one on the road the other day. First one I've seen in 2-3 years. Almost extinct.

Comment

• smokin fool
                          smokin fool commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Still see cabovers up here.
                          Owners want them back because of the lack of technology in older semis.
                          Lotta refurbishing of older rigs especially cabovers up here.
                          ….and congrats on the pellet grill....until someone puts a computer ship in a smoker

• Slice169
                          Slice169 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          There's getting to be more and more of them all the time! I've got this one, my uncle has one in the shed (if he'd just drive it!) And I've got some friends with cabovers!

Sounds like yer havin tons of fun with that Daniel Boone, continue! Welcome, & eat good!

Comment

Welcome from South Louisiana! I like that cabover in your avatar. I saw one on the road the other day. First one I've seen in 2-3 years. Almost extinct.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here