Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to BBQ in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ofelles
    replied
    Another welcome from California

Leave a comment:

• Scout789
    replied
    Welcome fellow Texan. Good luck and realize you will be your own worst critic. Even your mistakes will be delicious and will teach you a lot. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Glad yer here, to learn along with me!

Best of luck on yer rib cook, holler if ya have questions, be sure to git some pics ....

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! I’ll be doing brisket on my Big Green Egg on Memorial Day. Actually I’ll put it on Sunday night.

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Leave a comment:

• pjlstrat
    replied
    Welcome from Mass.

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    replied
    Bienvenido, also from The Republic of Texas.

Leave a comment:

• Santamarina
    replied
    Welcome from California!

Leave a comment:

• RickyBobby
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit from a Kingwood, TX! Nothing but great advice and even better people here! Looking forward to seeing your cooks. We have a saying around here...... pics or it didn’t happen! :-)

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Welcome from TN

Leave a comment:

• NapMaster
    replied
    Welcome from South Louisiana!

Leave a comment:

• Jared49
    replied
    Appleton, WI welcomes you to the Pit!!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here