Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Southwestern PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Southwestern PA

Long time lurker on the amazingribs.com website and finally decided to sign up by taking advantage of the free 30 day trial membership. I've found and purchased some good BBQ and grilling equipment on this site as well as trying some recipes and grilling/smoking techniques. I own 3 Weber grills - 2 kettles (18.5 and 22 inch) and the 320Q gas grill. I am getting into smoking more than grilling these days. I plan on smoking some natural casing hotdogs and probably some hamburgers this Memorial Day weekend. Smoked some chicken halves for Mother's Day.

Welcome to the Pit from Colorado. Looks like you have a good start to the weekend.

Comment

Welcome from South Louisiana!

Comment

Howdy back at ya from the Republic of Texallance

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Shout out from Appleton,WI!!!

Comment

Welcome from central Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from California

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here