Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the Forum - Intro for DanO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the Forum - Intro for DanO

Hello All!
    Glad to finally join up and support my favorite BBQ site (make that my favorite food site period)! I've been steadily reading this site for many years, and am a testament to how remarkable this webpage really is.

When this Pitmaster Club was introduced, it was a no-brainer for me to sign up and support the effort. Thanks Meathead and the whole team for unselfishly giving the best advice, recommendations, and recipes the web has ever had!

A little about me: I've got ten years in the Navy and am concurrently pursuing my BSEE in Electrical Engineering. Also, and most importantly, at this very moment I have a 9.6lb pork butt on the Weber kettle smoking away and transforming into the best pulled pork around!

I look forward to the discussions on this board and interaction with all the BBQ lovers out there!

DanO

Welcome to The Pit DanO! I'm prior USAF myself. Please take a moment to read my Welcome letter and Tips topics located here. Tip #1 will help you with filling out that Signature!

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I got the sig block up, but am looking forward to adding more lines to it in the near future lol! Hopefully my sigline will include a pitbarrel smoker soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dualsig21 View Post
        Thanks for the tips. I got the sig block up, but am looking forward to adding more lines to it in the near future lol! Hopefully my sigline will include a pitbarrel smoker soon enough.

If you want it soon order now. They're on backorder of 2 to 3 weeks at the moment. Thanks for getting that Sig filled out

Comment

Hey DanO... WELCOME!

Comment

Hey , welcome from Georgia!

Comment

Welcome Dan! Thank you for your service to our country!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here