Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings!

Hello! My names Chris and I’m writing the from Utah. I’ve been wanting to join for a while and I’m glad I’m finally doing it! Looking forward to talking with you all, and most importantly learning from you all!

Welcome from Colorado, Chris ... what part of Utah? We spent a number of years in Kaysville (north of SLC) back in the day.

Comment

• Chris396
      Chris396 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m living in the Orem area right now for school. I’m familiar with Kaysville as well, gorgeous area, a lot like the rest of Utah!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin foward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from central Texas!

Comment

Welcome from South Louisiana!!

Comment

We are happy to have you here. What kind of smokers/grills are you using?

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
              • Check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. Please visit this link: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php
              • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!
              • Finally, we would LOVE to hear from you! Please check out our Pit Cast. You can have a chat with Greg Rempe, from the BBQ Central Show! Not too worry, he makes things easy! This is a great way for our community to meet our new members on a more personal level! Check out all the Pit Casts here!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome to the pit from another part of Colorado

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Chris.

Comment

Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here