Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

good morning from a new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning from a new member

My name is Chad and I am from Ohio. I have been grilling my whole life (thanks Dad!) but have recently upgraded to a Weber and am getting serious about the craft. What a difference a good grill makes! Looking forward to being part of the community! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9756.JPG
Views:	155
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	672102

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Alabama! Glad to have you on board!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Chad. Nice looking Weber! What model is it?

Comment

• cmeyers
          cmeyers commented
          Editing a comment
          Spirit-II 3 burner. I feel like a whole new world has opened up since I moved from the cheapy Wal Mart brands!

Welcome from TN. Glad to have you here; be better if you changed that sweatshirt to something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	672114
        I am a transplanted MI man.

Comment

• cmeyers
          cmeyers commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, we all tailgate the same, right?!

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          cmeyers, yeah we do. And since we use AR to do our tailgate food, we are far above the rest of the mere mortals...

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hear hear!

Howdy Chad, from The Great State of Jefferson! You have come to the right place, enjoy the ride.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Now that’s a gorgeous red grill you got there!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Baltimore, MD! Glad you joined us.

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola Florida.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg MB. !

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Chad.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from your neighbor an hour or so to the south.

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here