Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for allowing the introduction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Glad to have ya here, lookin forward to hearin more from ya!

Reckon most of my cookers require more hands on time than ya might prefer, but I'm certain lotsa other Pit Members will have some great suggestions to help ya, based on their experiences!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. You will get a lot of advice...

Comment

I am currently looking at the Camp Chef Smoke Pro 44" vertical propane/natural gas smoker available at Lowe's for around $200....and the Masterbuilt MPS 340G propane smoker with a real thermostat control. True set it and forget it! Going for $340 at Home Depot.

Both have received Platinum awards and you can check out the reviews here on Amazing Ribs.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. If one of your main criteria is your point on ease of use, a pellet grill is very easy. Personally though I enjoy the process of tending the cooker. Also remember a pellet grill may not be super weather proof, especially if you leave pellets in it. I would look for one with a pellet dump to make it easy to remove the pellets.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh. I think with some of the suggestions made you have a starting point. Look around the site and you may find some other cookers you may be interested in. Good luck!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here