Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a great place!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Western Mass. Yea, you will learn from the these folks.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Huntsville, Alabama! You've come to the right place to learn/teach/appreciate the art of 'cue!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir and your kettles. You will love the Adrenaline products. Game changer.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota! I'm using my SnS right now.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

May you be blessed with the knowledge of a well cooked meal done with open flame and clear blue smoke. The Republic of Texas thus welcomes you!!

Be sure to post some of your original recipes and lots of pix of your cooks !!!

Comment

Welcome from Central Florida! Some very talented cooks and chefs here. I don’t consider myself one of them ( well maybe every now and then if my wife can be believed. ) Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here