Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud New member of Pitmaster Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud New member of Pitmaster Club

Tried out my new Fast Eddie Cookshack Thursday with my first brisket, pork butt, and ribs. I followed thedirections for each to include rubs and temps. Everyone thought it was great. Can't thank you enough. I'm a proud new member of the Pitmaster Club!

I'm originally from Arkansas, but now in South Florida, St Lucie County. Minimum experience in smoking meat. However I've dove in with both feet and making it a business.
    Last edited by Cldanielsll; February 28, 2015, 10:54 AM.

Welcome to The Pit! We're glad you're here. Nice cook.... wait for it... wait for it...

Click image for larger version

Name:	PBA.png
Views:	100
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	67028

Comment

• Cldanielsll
      Cldanielsll commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Weclome to the Pit CLdanielsll.....very nice photos. Bet it tasted even better in real life!

Comment

• Cldanielsll
      Cldanielsll commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot

Welcome to the Pit. Awesome pictures...I'm ready to eat NOW after looking at your photos!

Comment

Welcome! Great pics I can only hope the 4 slabs of back ribs I am smoking right now turn out as good as your food looks.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Cid... Nice Cue and great pictures. You say you're making it a business. Are you opening a BBQ resturant?

Comment

• Cldanielsll
          Cldanielsll commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks....Yes...I've purchased a BBQ trailer with a FEC300 smoker

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow... That's a serious piece of equipment. If you could keep that busy with 350lbs of meat in it you could retire early. Great move!

ALRIGHT! Out of the gate. Welcome my friend. WTG!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Cldanielsll! Your pics look as good as it can, nicely done! Next time, if you're using a PC, use the 'Upload Attachment' icon (looks like a paperclip on a paper). If using a phone, the camera icon is the only way that currently work.

When you get a minute, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. It includes picture posting tips. Then we can see your pics in larger drool-inducing clarity.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome. Looks great

Comment

Another Floridian! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here