Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kentucky Ground Chuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kentucky Ground Chuck

Hi Guys! Excited to finally be a member! I'm from the great state of Kentucky (just 4 miles from the stadiums in Cincinnati). Love all things Jesus, Baseball, and Barbecue. I currently cook on an Akorn, and have mentioned in another post that I'm eagerly awaiting a Gator Pit toward the end of July. I coach a youth baseball team in my spare time as away of serving in the local community.

I'm a little green when it comes to smoking, and especially fire building, but look forward in learning from the best!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20170923_182659.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	670024

Name:	20171004_191249.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	670025

Welcome aboard. Ya come to the right place. When ever ya have a question just ask. You’ll be surprised how fast ya can get a response

Comment

Welcome from the Republic of Texas (once again !!). Spent some time in Lexington years ago, all I remember was beautiful green fields, lots of white picket fences and thoroughbreds !!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg !

Comment

Welcome aboard my friend. Looking forward to seeing your new pit and some awesome cooks.

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson. A lot of my kin are from Kentucky and I wouldn't mind doing the reverse migration myself.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from TN. I have some relatives in Cinncy, and I do work from time to time for Duke Energy up there. I am still trying to decide between Skyline and Gold Star, though.

Comment

• Steve R.
                  Steve R. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Skyline gets my vote, but I wouldn't turn down some Gold Star!

• Ground Chuck
                  Ground Chuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahahaha, I used to be a Skyline guy in high school, and then I became obsessed with cinnamon, so now prefer Gold Star hands down. However, Skyline is about .3 miles from the house lol.

Welcome to the Pit, fellow long-suffering Reds fan!

Comment

• Ground Chuck
                  Ground Chuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahaha! I thought we had a shot at winning some games this season but we're still down in the cellar!

Welcome from SE Indiana. We're probably about 60 miles apart.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                  Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

My kin hail from Kaintuck, an Tennessee, migrated over to Muhzurruh.

Didn't wanna complicate yer decision makin, in yer stickburner post, over yonder, but now I reckon I'll mention:
                  Horizon makes a mighty fine 24" cooker, as well

Comment

• Ground Chuck
                    Ground Chuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank ya, Mister Bones!

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I go to Cincinnati every year. Usually stay in Covington Ky. Love me that Houfbrau House! Smoke on!

Comment

• HawkerXP
                      HawkerXP commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Love a Dunkel Steve R.

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup, pass me one o them Dunkels over this way, please..

• Ground Chuck
                      Ground Chuck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes sir! I'm one or two exits south (mile or two) from where you probably stay.

Here ya go, Mr. Bones

Name:	bier-with-girl.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	670178

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks, Brother!
                      Preciate it!

• Steve R.
                      Steve R. commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, it looks like she actually brought out the Original Lager or Hefe Weizen, Mr. Bones. Can't go wrong with any of 'em, though.

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup, seen it right off...

I jus Photoshopped it, so I'm good to go!

Great to have you here. This is definitely a great place to learn and connect with other people with a love for outdoor cooking.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here