Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texan hiding out in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texan hiding out in Florida

I've been stealing from this site for a while now great methods of cooking. Then I ran across the forum portion by way of supporting the site. I would rather pay my part than steal so I joined up. Now I will just borrow your ideas. Thanks for sharing so much good info. I spend a lot of time on another site helping folks build smokers. I don't want to spam your site so there you go just a mention of it no link.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Welcome to The Pit Rodcrafter! We appreciate your support. Thanks too for your consideration about spam but we don't consider legitimate, helpful links to be spam. We welcome any sharing you'd like to do with smoker projects, ideas, etc. As long as you don't use The Pit as a billboard, there's no harm done. Sounds like your talents will be appreciated here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Rodcrafter! We're glad you're here. Share your other site, heck, sell your wares! Just make sure to comply with our guidelines, which you'll find while completing Huskee's homework assignment.

We don't sell anything here so you don't have to worry we'll get all fussy you're trying to take our business away. In fact, when they're is a great new product, gadget, gizmo, etc... we want to spread the word to all of our members so they can all benefit. The BBQ Dragon, as example, is probably one of the more recent products we really love.

By any chance are you able to work with stainless steel?

Comment

Thanks Guys,

To start off with the site is no secret it is getting very popular; http://smokerbuilder.com/forums/index.php

We have been helping lots of people build their own smokers, from UDS to the most awesome of builds. There is a pit calculator on the site to make sure it is built to draft correctly.

I don't like to use stainless on smokers because the seasoning on the walls and top of the smoker, doesn't want to stick to it. I don't want all that seasoning falling on top of my Q.

jm2cw

Comment

Welcome Rodcrafter and thanks for your support and consideration. We always want to read about smokers and modifications. That was a good tip about the stainless steel.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Come in, pull up a lawn chair and a brew and enjoy the 'Cue

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Always good to have another Floridian on board. Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here