Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    David Parrish [wipes tear] the ENTIRE crowd at comedy night [wipes another tear] thanks for the reminder...

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, who DOESN'T laugh Huskee ?

I do a covered mouth teehee just thinking about his reaction when he sees this.... lol

• Guy
    commented on 's reply
    Still laughing, thanks Huskee and David Parrish

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, came here fer nuttin!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Guy, just type it as you see it. @ symbol tight to their username exactly as you see it. For instance, Pit Boss would NOT be @PitBoss or @ Pit Boss, but instead David Parrish. If you do it right it will tag that user and they'll get a notification they were mentioned. Right now Pit Boss is going "Huh? What? Who said my name?"

• Beefchop
    replied
    Welcome Swamper! Fellow WSM cooker. It's crawfish time here in Lafayette. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Guy
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO Jerod, by the way how do you guys get the names in red with @?

• Swamper
    replied
    Originally posted by Wartface View Post
    Welcome Swamper... We will help you up your Q skills, you get us a kick ass recipe for red beans and rice, New Orleans style. I bet your grandmother passed one down to your mother.
    Indeed. I may have a recipe or two around here somewhere. Thanks for the Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    Welcome Swamper... We will help you up your Q skills, you get us a kick ass recipe for red beans and rice, New Orleans style. I bet your grandmother passed one down to your mother.

Leave a comment:

• Swamper
    replied
    Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I too am here to try to improve my BBQ and cooking in general.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Nah Guy #findoutwhatbugsreally are. Mosquitoes aren't even bugs, that happens when you belong to the family Culicidae (excuse mosquitoes have).

But I did walk in plenty mud checking crawfish traps, both in a pond and the bayou. Which reminds me, the loneliest bayou in the world?? Bayouself.

• Guy
    commented on 's reply
    Guy's they are mud bugs.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Good to know Jerod Broussard

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit! We're glad you're here.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Makes you UNignorant.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here