Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Louisiana

Glad to be a part of this forum. I am looking to up my BBQ game after several years of smoking on a WSM, Weber GA and Weber gasser.

Welcome to the Pit. Honeymooned near New Orleans, but haven't been back to Louisiana since. Love the area.

Comment

Welcome aboard Swamper

Comment

Welcome, at least is isn't Alabama! Ready for some good gumbo recipe's!

Comment

Come on in, grab a chair and a brew and enjoy the 'Cue. Lived in New Orleans for a few years and have family in La Place.

Comment

Hey man, welcome. Boy some boiled crawfish (NOT crayfish) would hit the spot right now, or pretty much anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
              Hey man, welcome. Boy some boiled crawfish (NOT crayfish) would hit the spot right now, or pretty much anytime.
              Jerod Broussard Hey I say crawfish too, does that make me southern or you northern?

Comment

• Guy
                Guy commented
                Editing a comment
                Still laughing, thanks Huskee and David Parrish

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, who DOESN'T laugh Huskee ?

I do a covered mouth teehee just thinking about his reaction when he sees this.... lol

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                David Parrish [wipes tear] the ENTIRE crowd at comedy night [wipes another tear] thanks for the reminder...

Welcome Swamper! Glad to have you here. We're all trying to up our game, and this community has helped all of us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Swamper! I'm having fun BBQing here in Southwest Louisiana, and glad to have more of my LA freinds hanging here at thePit. #WSMpeeps

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Swamper! Can't wait to see what's cooking'.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I too am here to try to improve my BBQ and cooking in general.

Comment

Welcome Swamper... We will help you up your Q skills, you get us a kick ass recipe for red beans and rice, New Orleans style. I bet your grandmother passed one down to your mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Wartface View Post
                          Welcome Swamper... We will help you up your Q skills, you get us a kick ass recipe for red beans and rice, New Orleans style. I bet your grandmother passed one down to your mother.
                          Indeed. I may have a recipe or two around here somewhere. Thanks for the Welcome.

Comment

Welcome Swamper! Fellow WSM cooker. It's crawfish time here in Lafayette. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here