Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit Swamper! Can't wait to see what's cooking'.

Leave a comment:

• PaulstheRibList
    replied
    Welcome Swamper! I'm having fun BBQing here in Southwest Louisiana, and glad to have more of my LA freinds hanging here at thePit. #WSMpeeps

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome Swamper! Glad to have you here. We're all trying to up our game, and this community has helped all of us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
    Hey man, welcome. Boy some boiled crawfish (NOT crayfish) would hit the spot right now, or pretty much anytime.
    Jerod Broussard Hey I say crawfish too, does that make me southern or you northern?

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Hey man, welcome. Boy some boiled crawfish (NOT crayfish) would hit the spot right now, or pretty much anytime.

Leave a comment:

• The Burn
    replied
    Come on in, grab a chair and a brew and enjoy the 'Cue. Lived in New Orleans for a few years and have family in La Place.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Welcome, at least is isn't Alabama! Ready for some good gumbo recipe's!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome aboard Swamper

Leave a comment:

• Dr ROK
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit. Honeymooned near New Orleans, but haven't been back to Louisiana since. Love the area.

Leave a comment:

• Swamper
    started a topic Greetings from Louisiana

Greetings from Louisiana

Glad to be a part of this forum. I am looking to up my BBQ game after several years of smoking on a WSM, Weber GA and Weber gasser.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here