Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from our nation's capital!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from our nation's capital!

Hello Everyone!

Names Jeremy but my friends call me jguiles and by virtue of BBQ you are all now my friends. I'm excited to finally be here, I've been a big fan of this site for a long time and I decided I needed to pay my dues for all of the great information. I'm a Missouri military boy living out here in DC, I'm out of my element but at least the grill doesn't know where we are! I've been doing amateur BBQ at home for a long time but always on a regular grill. I just bought a Weber Smokey Mountain (finally!) and could not be more excited to fire this thing up!!! I plan to season it this weekend and let the games begin. It's good to be here and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all!!

-jguiles

Welcome jguiles! We're glad you're here. We have quite a few military around here (prior USAF myself). Can't wait to see that WSM get put to good use!

Comment

Welcome jg!

Comment

Welcome jguiles, and thanks for your support. You will like the WSM. What size did you get?

Comment

Welcome JGuiles. You're not going to sing for us, are you? Please share your experiences with your WSM once you actually use it. I got one for Christmas (14.5" mini) and have used it twice in horrible weather conditions.

Comment

Welcome jguiles! Thanks for the support here at The Pit.

When you get a minute, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome, wish I could grill back when I was in, I could only burn burgers. Made a mean Mahi Mahi though.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here