Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Texas

Found Amazingribs.com a little over a year ago, and quickly got rid of the cheap offset smoker, and invested in a Smokenator insert for my Weber Kettle and then added the Pit Barrel Cooker. With these two pieces of equipment and the recipes/techniques I have learned from the site, my BBQ prowess has expanded greatly. Joining the Pit now to see if we can take things to another level!

Thanks in advance for all the help! And thanks to those who have provided help already via the free forums (Jerod/Meathead/etc)!

Hello Koy. Welcome to the pit.

Comment

Welcome Koy and thanks for your support you will like it here.

Comment

Welcome Koy! We're glad you're here. Show off some pics of your cooks!

Comment

Welcome man!!! Thanks for the support!!!

Gotta love that Pit Barrel. I had David's pic of his new one, as my background on my phone for a few days. It looked so pretty.

Comment

Welcome, those are some good choices.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here