Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very new to BBQ’ing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Western Mass. Could have missed it, but what are you cooking on? That will help the smart folks help you. Make sure you go to the free site too. Read and learn from the experts.

Comment

Welcome from the west coast. A lot of information here. Just dig in and enjoy.

Comment

Welcome from Louisiana!

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club, thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia! Advice? Login to this site daily and read and ask questions. Everyone here is happy to help.
            Then practice, practice, practice.

Comment

Welcome from Texas! And welcome to Q-ing! Ditto to all who have said you are in the right place. Also steep yourself in the wisdom of the Amazing Ribs.com site.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome from Illinois. This is a great site for learning. Found this site a couple of years ago and have learned so much. I just wished I would of jumped onto this forum sooner. Some great guys on here to help as well.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Just having fun cooking is a great way to learn what you like

Comment

Hey everyone ! Thank you for all the responses and suggestions. As of right now I’m mostly cooking in a oven. Lol I know I know. But I just had a custom grill built in my mothers yard. I live in apartment building so I have no access to a yard unless it’s my mothers. So this will be my first real grill and it’s pretty much a stone charcoal grill.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here