Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

greetings from the Pacific Northwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit
    Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Hi and welcome to the PIT from the LOU! I go thru SE MO more times than I can count in a year headin' over to Reelfoot for Crappie, Cats and Bluegill. And, you've got a lot of PIT brethren to talk to up around the Sound.

You wanna get to know the folks at Caveman Kitchen if you don't already. They've smoked just about every sockeye I've caught on Lake Washington.

Caveman Kitchen specializes in delicious and unique BBQ catering in Medina, WA and the surrounding areas. Give us a call to see our BBQ offerings.

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Like the name seamo! Too bad you don't live in Quebec. You'd be quemo. 😀 Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you, your gods and all your judgieness. Heathens you say?

"You want heathens, you can’t handle the Heathens!"

I am surrounded by them. There is no value placed on BBQ here. Be kind in your judgieness as I and a few others are small fish in a no carb, silicone and kale pond at the beach.

Bienvenidos

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from TN. Lived in Olympia for awhile as a young man, loved the area. But they had no BBQ. Bring them into the flock, please!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here