Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Houston

Hi there everyone! My name is Zach and I'm 28 living in Houston, TX. I am a BBQ fiend and I've always been interested in it. But I've always put it on the side burner and put all of my focus into work. Well, I'm finally ready for a break and ready to begin venturing into the BBQ world to learn how to do it. I've always wanted to host my own BBQ football watch party for friends and family. So any tips and tricks are always welcome and needed. I'm a true rookie with very little knowledge, but I'm excited to begin.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Yer enthusiasm is admirable, an I firmly believe ya landed in th Right Spot to learn some tips an tricks!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya, amigo!

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola Florida!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Zach ...

Comment

Welcome from Louisiana!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit
            Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. Hang around and you can learn so much from these fine people that you will become famous for your football parties.😀

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome from TN. You will shed the rookie label pretty quickly hanging around here.

Comment

Welcome from Western Mass and get ready to learn.

Comment

Saying HEY from out in Katy. Glad to have you aboard !!!

Comment

By the time the season starts you will be the king of football parties. Mark my words. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from California! Amazing Ribs and the Pit are the perfect places to learn barbecue!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Zach.

Comment

Welcome to the learning Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here