Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Belleview, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Belleview, FL

New to the forum, "old" at the grilling box! After many years of owning all kinds of different outdoor cooking devices (i.e. grills !) and after much research I pulled the trigger on a Pit Boss PB820D a couple of months ago. I have been experimenting with it and so far I am really impress with the output. To me, the flavor and consistency is far superior to anything I have used. Glad to be around !!

And we are glad to have you. Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from Western Mass

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from TN! Glad you are here.

Comment

Well, we hope ya didn’t do the unforgivable & lose the other "devices". Here in the Pit it’s more about more. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Glad yer here now, to learn along with me!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome from Louisiana!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Republic of Texas !!!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here