Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From The Mitten State!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From The Mitten State!

Hi I'm Eric and I live in Hartland Michigan. I'm new to smoking and I want to get some great recipes and some ideas on the best way to smoke meat. I'm purchasing a new Horizon 16" Classic Smoker with the offset firebox this weekend. The weather is finally starting to look good and I can't wait to start the outdoor grilling! I hope to meet some great people on here that will give me some good advice!

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome from a native Detroiter living in TN. You are in the right place for great advice and recipes.

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan! We camp at Waldenwoods during the summer. Know your area pretty good!

Comment

Welcome from NC. My bride is from Waterford, man y'all get some cold weather up there.

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! We are happy to have you. Thank you for the support!

Comment

Hate to be the bearer of some horrible news, but I think the Michigan quota has been filled........ oh wait a minute, someone is on my line...... one more you say, ok thanks.......... your slot is the last to be had, good for you! Welcome aboard, in no time at all, you’ll be eatin good & havin fun!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Western Mass. You've come to the right community. Love to see pictures of your cooks.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit.....we love your state and keep a spot there. look forward to your cooks on that new smoker!
                          Last edited by xaugievike; March 27, 2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I guess "Muffin Man" was already taken.

Huntington Beach, the land of Bord Shorts and flip flops welcomes you and your mittens.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

I have a Horizon 20" Classic, an jus LOVE Her!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here