Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy Guys

Hello all my name is Mia from Arlington,Texas. I’m a late 30something gal that loves to grill. I figured this would be a great place to learn from those way more experienced than I. I treated myself to an early Christmas present last year in November and bought myself my first kamado(XL BGE) and am now addicted to smoking meats. I’m here to learn as much as possible from all. Look forward to interacting with everyone here on this great site.

Welcome from TN. You are in the right place. These peeps know how to use fire and smoke.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Mia ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from a BGE cook in Dallas. There is an Egg fest in Athens the second weeken in April. Eggfests are gear places to taste food and ask questions. Details are at biggreenegg.com.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your egg.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Mia.

Comment

Welcome from NC!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg !

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Hey Hey from FLA

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, down south of you! This is one Texan who has learned a ton from this forum and from Amazing Ribs.com. Glad you're here!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here