Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Nelson, New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you. Lots of lamb and veal there huh?

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    First, sorry about the latest events in your country. We’re non-political here so no discussion necesssary, just sorry.

Welcome to the Pit !! When you get settled in we’d love to see some recipes with a NZ twist !! Lamb type dish perhaps ??

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• MrB
    started a topic Greetings from Nelson, New Zealand

Greetings from Nelson, New Zealand

I am just getting hooked on this hobby, along with Charcuterie in general.
    Purchased a Bradley 6 Rack Digital Smoker a couple of months ago.
    Really enjoying the results, although I guess an electric smoker is not quite up to the standard of the equipment some of you pros are using.
    Currently building a cold smoker out of a brand new, working bar fridge. My wife wants smoked cheese!
    Looking forward to researching all the right ways on this site and one day maybe being able to share advice and experience.
    (But I have a long way to go yet...)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here