Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to The Pit Jimmy.

Comment

Welcome from Louisiana!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome to the PIT!

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Glad you joined us, welcome from Tennessee. Looking forward to sharing good BBQ with you.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.
                We use to go to Argentina on a regular basis and loved it, especially the people and the food. One of the best meals of my life was at a farm family gathering just outside Córdoba. I look forward to your contributions to the site. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions you might have. The people on this site are some of the most helpful and generous I have ever associated with.

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota! Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyz View Post
                            .... If you want any argentinian BBQ recipes let me know. Thank you!
                            Welcome from Scotland! I'd love a recipie, you Gaucho's know your stuff when it comes to beef!! How about something to get us started?

Comment

Welcome from Virginia! Glad to have you as a part of this great group!

Comment

Welcome to the pit. We all seem to like Argentinian recopies. I'm sure we'll all learn from each other. That's another good reasoning behind this site

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here