Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings Y’all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta.

Leave a comment:

• HoustonRaven
    replied
    Originally posted by Texas Larry View Post
    Greetings from a fellow Texan. We did a three year expat stint in England a while back. Loved it but couldn’t grill or bbq where we were. Hope you can where you’re going. I hear there’s a growing bbq culture in the Netherlands.
    Yep. The popular brands here are BGE and Yoder. My neighbor is in love with my grill though and even went so far as to offer to pay Rec Tec the appropriate shipping.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Greetings from a fellow Texan. We did a three year expat stint in England a while back. Loved it but couldn’t grill or bbq where we were. Hope you can where you’re going. I hear there’s a growing bbq culture in the Netherlands.

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Welcome from Hays, Kansas!

Leave a comment:

• RustyHaines
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Welcome from TN

Leave a comment:

• Brownie
    replied
    Welcome from west central Minnesota

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from Wilson Cointy! I’ve heard there’s a growing Q community in the Netherlands. You will be able to report on that for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Bobby Q's
    replied
    Welcome from Georgia!

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    You have come to the right place HoustonRaven
    Welcome to the Pit
    Cheers from Norway

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• NapMaster
    replied
    Doubling down on welcome from Louisiana! Don't trip on the tulips over there in the nether-regions, I mean the Netherlands. 😏

Leave a comment:

• jharner
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Louisiana and from a proud pellet griller. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg. Good luck with your time in the Netherlands.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the pit!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here