Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings Y’all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Good luck with your time in the Netherlands.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Louisiana and from a proud pellet griller. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Doubling down on welcome from Louisiana! Don't trip on the tulips over there in the nether-regions, I mean the Netherlands. 😏

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

You have come to the right place HoustonRaven
              Welcome to the Pit
              Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Georgia!

Comment

Welcome from Wilson Cointy! I’ve heard there’s a growing Q community in the Netherlands. You will be able to report on that for sure.

Comment

Welcome from west central Minnesota

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Greetings from a fellow Texan. We did a three year expat stint in England a while back. Loved it but couldn’t grill or bbq where we were. Hope you can where you’re going. I hear there’s a growing bbq culture in the Netherlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Larry View Post
                              Greetings from a fellow Texan. We did a three year expat stint in England a while back. Loved it but couldn’t grill or bbq where we were. Hope you can where you’re going. I hear there’s a growing bbq culture in the Netherlands.
                              Yep. The popular brands here are BGE and Yoder. My neighbor is in love with my grill though and even went so far as to offer to pay Rec Tec the appropriate shipping.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here