Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott Galt here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQLipscken
    replied
    Welcome fellow Georgian! I will be looking for some of your sauce to try!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    I can imagine you get it all the time. That's why I feared we were boring you =)

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey Scott WELCOME

Leave a comment:

• scottgalt
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your help. Oh, as you can imagine those are frequent questions, not boring at all.

• Ptrbve
    replied
    Originally posted by Ptrbve View Post
    Who is John Galt?
    I read the book five or six years ago. Never got to see the movies, though.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    They rarely do. But not having read the book I though part II was a good flick FWIW.

The only movie I thought held to the quality of the book well was Pelican Brief. Although it got slammed by movie critic snobs, I thought it was a great book>movie transition.

• FLBuckeye
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, "that"John Galt. Read the book several times; have not seen the movie. Hard to see how a movie could do justice to such an epic tome

• Huskee
    replied
    Sorry to hijack your thread Scott. We do that around here sometimes, bad moderators or something

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    No I seen the movie a few months back. I must say, strange but quite captivating, underrated IMO I really liked it. More so than the predecessor.

Part II is the one I liked. I liked the actress playing Dagny much better in part II.
    Last edited by Huskee; August 2, 2014, 03:21 PM.

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome (again) to The Pit Scott! Please take a moment to read my Welcome letter and Tips topics located here. Tip #1 will help you with filling out that Signature!

Sorry we've bored you with Galt relation questions.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    It had to be intent. Too coincidental otherwise. Have you read this book? I did probably 4 or 5 years ago.

• Ptrbve
    replied
    It was Huskee.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Lol! Was this with intent?

• scottgalt
    replied
    John and I think alike. If he is/was a real man I sure we are related.

Leave a comment:

• Ptrbve
    replied
    Originally posted by FLBuckeye View Post
    Any relation to John Galt?
    Who is John Galt?

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here