Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just joined the Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined the Club

I'm a newbie, a rank amateur who has recently purchased a Saffire smoker-grill with high hopes and aspirations. At this stage, I need all the suggestions and advice I can get.

Hey Paul. WELCOME. Everything you need to get stared is at the main site. Pick an article and start reading. You got this man. Meathead and company make it easy as pie.

Meathead's AmazingRibs.com is the leading BBQ and grilling website, featuring 2100+ pages of recipes, techniques, cooking science, myth-busting, and hands-on reviews.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not thinking pie is that easy. I don't do so well with pies.

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      As easy as EATING pie! ha.

Thank you for the encouragement, Jon......I'm on the case already.

Comment

Welcome Paul. Glad your here. Forget college and grad school; Amazing Ribs University is all you'll ever need.
      SMOKE ON!!!

Comment

Welcome Paul. Read over there and come here and ask questions of all of the Teaching Assistants

Comment

No question will go unanswered. These guys are talented.

Comment

Welcome Paul! We like to help and we especially like pics of stuff we help you cook!

Comment

Paul, we all know that some of the best BBQ cooks are named Paul! Start cooking and learning as you do!

paul

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Buddum tiss, good one!

Belated welcome, PaulJ! Glad to have you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here