Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newb from Golden, CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
      Glad to have ya here, to learn along with me!

Comment

Welcome to the pit SpeedyB . Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ. Yes I do like my Coors beer

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Thank you for being so welcoming! Already far more response here than I received on another platform. 🍻

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy

Comment

Welcome welcome from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Welcome from 770 feet!

Comment

Welcome from down the street in Lakewood. Drive by Coors on my way to work!

Comment

• SpeedyB
                        SpeedyB commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Right on! Listen, I'd love to connect with you some time. Do you have extensive experience with brisket and ribs on the smoker? I need some help dialing it in.

• painter
                        painter commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've learned just about all my techniques here in the pit. Meatheads brisket advice is spot on and the members all add their own riffs. Explore the site and have fun cooking!

• SpeedyB
                        SpeedyB commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks painter.

Welcome from 1270’ in California! I love cooking brisket, but don’t have any experience cooking it at altitude. Cheers to learning the best techniques for your area.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I can’t help with your elevated cooking, but I am sure there is someone in the Pit who can.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Hello from down the street in Lakewood!

Comment

• SpeedyB
                              SpeedyB commented
                              Editing a comment
                              snowswamp whereabouts in Lakewood?

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here