Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excited new member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the PIT from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome to the pit wcberner Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Welcome! Dayton to Alomogordo sounds like USAF to me. Stay warm!

Comment

• wcberner
          wcberner commented
          Editing a comment
          Sure is!

Greetings from north of Boston. If you’re excited about BBQ and everything about it, you’re in the right place with the right misfits. A lot to digest here. Enjoy!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and those giant ribs.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Have fun cooking.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota!

Comment

Welcome from SW Washington! I’ve spent time in NM and they ask if you want "red or green" on everything. Great food!

Comment

Welcome from California! If ever there was a place to keep your excitement going, The Pit is it!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, TX!

Comment

• Pequod
                      Pequod commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LA Pork Butt - thoughts on Hutchins in McKinney?

• LA Pork Butt
                      LA Pork Butt commented
                      Editing a comment
                      wcberner I haven’t been there but it gets good reviews.

• wcberner
                      wcberner commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have a feeling we’ll be taking quite a few trips into Texas once we make the move to NM to do some BBQ exploration!

Another Texas welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Alabama! It looks like you got into BBQ in a big way, with your signature showing a Shirley on order! With their typical backlog, I imagine that will arrive after you move?

Comment

• wcberner
                        wcberner commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yessir, looking like sometime late next spring/early summer. It’s been great learning on the OK Joe and I figure if I’m going to upgrade, I may as well go with a pit I’ll never need to replace.

Welcome to the Pit!
                      Cheers from Norway

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

First of all, Thanks for Your Service! OoooRahhh!!!!

I love my OKJ Highland even more than th day she was rolled offa th trailer...

Yer ribs look fantastic, Brother, an I'm glad yer here, to learn along with me!

Comment

• wcberner
                          wcberner commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks, brother! I must say riding that learning curve was frustrating at times but the Highland definitely forced me to learn and make me a better cook. I’m excited to upgrade but I’ll always have a soft spot for my Highland! It’s a shame the challenge of COS turns folks off from BBQ - I say it’s a labor of love!

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here