Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings for Nova Scotia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings for Nova Scotia!

Hey all. Just wanted to say what a great site, there's an over load of excelent info here!! Looks like a lot of time went into this site. I'm looking forward to learning lots!! Like my title says I'm from Nova scotia. I've been smoking and grilling food for 10 years or so. I started off on a UDS and kettles. And do a lot on my pellet grill now. I can see this site improving what I already thought was good bbq and can't wait to try some new technics!!

Welcome NSBG! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Thank you pit boss! Just wondering if there were any more people from my neck of the woods or close!?

Comment

There are a lot of Canadians, not sure how many Scotians (?) Novies (?)

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

I am headed to Halifax this June with the spousal unit for a little conference ---- we stay at the Westin Nova Scotian which is supposed to be nice. Is Bonehead's about the best bbq joint up there? ANy place we should eat for sure?

Comment

Welcome to The Pit nsbbqguy! Glad to have you here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hey, sorry frac for not responding right away I've been away for a bit. As far as bbq joints go in Halifax bone heads is probably your best bet and it's in walking distance from the Weston. There are a few others, woodys which is a chain and not my favourite and another place in river john which I'd recommend but it's about two hours away it's called Jo Dearings southern smoke and bbq. But that may be a little too far away for you to travel. Hope that helps!

Comment

Welcome to the pit.

Comment

Hi from Calgary, Go Flames!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here