Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Western Wisconsin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Glad to have ya here, to learn along with me!

See? Yer already contributin!

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Thanks for joining up!

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
      • Check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. Please visit this link: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php
      • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome to eastern Wisconsin!

Comment

• Bob's BBQ
          Bob's BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          **from**

• mww5440
          mww5440 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll take the "welcome to" any day! Though the last time I ventured to Eastern WI, it was during the big blizzard last April. Did not feel very welcoming then!

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome from Hays, KS!

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the pit!
              Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from northern Illinois.

Comment

• mww5440
                    mww5440 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Like your hat Mr. Murdy!

• Murdy
                    Murdy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I spent about half my life in north-central Wisconsin, Wausau/Antigo area. Also lived in River Falls for a little bit, and, if I recall, did some duck hunting on a bit of public land a little north of Hammond (that was 30 years ago, so my memory may be a little off)

• mww5440
                    mww5440 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Very cool! My wife is from River Falls and I went to college there, so quite familiar with some of your old stomping grounds.

Welcome to the pit.

Comment

Welcome from SW Washington. Go Seahawks!

Comment

Glad you're here! Welcome.....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here