Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Ventura County CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Ventura County CA

Been following this site for a long time and use it for almost every technique, rub, and smoke/grill/bbq meal. Decided today to try out the Pitmaster Club. Been smoking the last several years using an electric Masterbuilt. Enjoyed it until the heating element went bad recently. I am going to replace the element but I picked up a free 22" Weber Kettle a few years back and got a Slow 'n Sear as a gift this last Christmas. I plan on using this with the Slow 'n Sear as my main smoker from now on. Have not used it yet cause of work schedule and rainy weather but hope to put it on its maiden voyage this Saturday. Besides those two I also use a 18" Weber kettle, a gas grill and a built in charcoal grill. Looking forward to getting even more information from you pros here. Thanks in advance.

Welcome from Texas brother!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Certainly Not among th Pros here, so I'll look forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Fer several years, usedta be stationed outta Port Who Needs Me, there in Hogsnard...

Sounds like ya got a great cooker lineup; them kettles are fantastic, affordable mochines capable of makin all kinda Great Foods!

Free 22.5"? Even better, in my book!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        BTW, thanks fer yer Service, Officer!

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit ThinBlueLineSmoker That Weber is a beast with the slow n sear ! Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Welcome from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Los Angeles!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. A great selection of cookers to choose from. Have fun.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Pacific NW. Good bunch lurking here - I’m learning all the time. Looking forward to hearing of your BBQ adventures.

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola Florida.

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan and thank you for your service!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here