Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Welcome and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome from Kannapolis, NC!

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson, and congrats on the Rams reaching the NFC Championship game. I've generally lost interest in the NFL, but it's always enjoyable to hear that "America's Team" got their a$$e$ whipped!

Comment

Welcome to THE Pit from Denver, NC!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Ramfan781 Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from north Johnston County, Archer Lodge!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                    Glad yer here, to learn along with me!

I see somebody give ya th 'Secret Password', already...

(Bacon)

Lookin forward to seein yer cooks, cookers, etc.

Comment

Welcome Ramfan781 from just up the road in Cary, NC. Been eyeing the Camp Chef Woodwind myself. How do ya like it?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here