Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from ventura county calif.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from ventura county calif.

happy new year fellow grillers, hello meathead, pat here from oxnard calif in ventura county avid charcoal griller big weber fan love to bbq find it theraputic cant wait till summer time did my first prime rib for new years came out really good & know i can improve it next time, have several webers , smokey joe , jumbo joe go anywhere charcoal and my baby my 05 weber blue performer, i have your book meathead & refer to it when i need info on a bbq question or need to make a sauce or rub very informative book t.y grill on & always have a cold one in hand when grilling is my motto

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Now that's a motto I can agree with :-)

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

• valvoline10fan
      valvoline10fan commented
      Editing a comment
      will do thanx

Welcome from Colorado, Pat ...

Comment

Summertime? You live in California. And you have multiple cookers. Throw that word out of your vocabulary. Cook man, cook. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Howdy Pat, and welcome from The Great State of Jefferson! Being from V-Co you should have a Santa Maria grill in your arsenal (or is that too much of a cliche'?). This is a great group of folks here and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. And as FireMan alluded to, it's always grilling season. We have a foot-and-a-half of snow on the ground and a pork butt in the pellet pooper.

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                There ya go, a tough hombre! Even though he use words like pooper.

• CaptainMike
                CaptainMike commented
                Editing a comment
                And cat soup.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
              Glad to hear from ya, after so long, an I'm lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Webers? Great choice; I have a few, my danged self...

Beautiful part of Californey, there; usedta be stationed outta Port Hueneme, fer several years... (Port Who Needs Me )

Liked to spend my (very rare) time off-duty, ridin my '50 Flathead down PCH, to hang out at Neptune's Net...

Comment

• CaptainMike
                CaptainMike commented
                Editing a comment
                Why am I not surprised you had a FH? What, couldn't find a KH?

Welcome from Winnipeg. I was going to comment on the summertime reference as well but see FireMan beat me to it. Love your motto. Have fun cooking.

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! Thank you for the support! We do appreciate it!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Pat. I kinda like blue myself.

Comment

• valvoline10fan
                      valvoline10fan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      still bummed weber doesnt make there bbq's in blue any more huh so ours are rare now huh need to hold on to them for ever huh cya

• valvoline10fan
                      valvoline10fan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      bueatiful color aint it

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from Texas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here