Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Auckland New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Wise folks ask questions about what they don’t know or understand.

Comment

• Daz
        Daz commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheers Pork Butt. Already done a few things that i would do different next time around.

Greetings from RSA lots to learn here and if you ask nicely some rugby tips too .😊

Comment

• Daz
        Daz commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahaa! Bring on the world cup!

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome Kiwi from the Republic of Texas, perhaps you've heard about us ???

Comment

• Daz
          Daz commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh might have heard a thing or two about you guys! I'm a passionate about classic American cars as well so I've connected with quite a few people from here there and everywhere. Texas rocks!

MBMorgan hasn't posted on this one and it makes me worried--so I'll say it. Welcome from Colorado.

Comment

• MBMorgan
          MBMorgan commented
          Editing a comment
          Crap! I’m falling behind! So I’ll take care of Welcome from Denver... or at least nearby.

• Daz
          Daz commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers guys

Welcome - and I’m hopefully going to be in NZ this April!

Comment

• Daz
          Daz commented
          Editing a comment
          Where abouts are you going to?,,,and thank you for the welcome.

• Jhirshon
          Jhirshon commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably Wellington.

Welcome from the great US SW--Arizona specifically. I've been to NZ twice and both times spent a few days in Auckland. It's a great city in a great country! The Auckland fish market is a joy and there's an Indian restaurant close by that served the best Indian food my wife and I have ever eaten.

Comment

• Daz
          Daz commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers willy

Welcome Daz! I just spent the first three weeks of December touring the South Island - you live in a gorgeous part of the planet, and I’m impressed with Kiwi hospitality. We’re already planning a North Island trip.

I’m curious, what hardwoods do you have access to for smoking/BBQ?

Looking forward to hearing of your Kiwi BBQ adventures!

Comment

• Daz
          Daz commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey mate. Glad you enjoyed your trip in Godzone. Hope you call in when you do your North Island trip. We typically use Ti tree (Manuka), peach,apple, Pohutakawa - but we have access to beech and oak etc.. Will be posting my first bbq result today :-)

Welcome from Virginia. You will learn a ton here!

Comment

Hope your not a bitter rugby fan

ps those lads on the big island left of you don't know bbq

Comment

• Daz
            Daz commented
            Editing a comment
            Ahaaaa! Well played - better played than the AB's were anyway! World Cup this year.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here