Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Nashville TN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit hillbilly Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ! You will love that Slow n Sear. it will produce the best steak you have ever had Enjoy

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Hays, KS!

Comment

Welcome from just down the road in Huntsville.

You are headed down the very best kind of slippery slope possible. Every recipe and technique I have gleaned from this site has encouraged me to continue pursuing smoking perfection, which I believe is now within my grasp thanks to Meathead and this fantastic community.

Comment

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes!

Look forward to the ensuing meat madness!!!
              Can't Wait!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Master Club! Thanks for joining up!

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
                • Check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. Please visit this link: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php
                • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

• hillbilly
                  hillbilly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Spinaker!

Welcome from the Republic of Texas to our bbq community. We're not so much Meatheads as we are Pit Junkies !!! Come along for the ride and "hooked" on the fun, the food and the comradery !!!

Comment

• hillbilly
                  hillbilly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeee Haaawww Brother!

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now that yer here, hillbilly , hold my beer, an jus watch this here!
                  Lookin forward to hearin more, from ya...
                  Looks like ya obviously fit right on in!

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from the land of the haggis and thistle!

Comment

Welcome from Memphis. I did a 2 bone prime rib for New Years, turned out great. Sous Vide it at 132 deg for 5 hrs. and roasted in an oven for 25 minutes at 425. Used a garlic, pepper, rosemary rub and prepped by rubbing salt over the entire roast and let sit uncovered in the refrig for at least 6 hrs. Excellent. Next time I'll used the charcoal grill instead of oven and compare.

Comment

• hillbilly
                      hillbilly commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ummm uum good! I'm salivating reading you post!
                      Thanks thatmak1!
                      My impatience is getting the best of me!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here