Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Spokane, Wa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Spokane, Wa

Hello all! I’m currently living in Spokane, but was born and raised in West Texas for the first 27 years of my life (only 33), so needless to say...I still bleed Texas.

I’ve only been a member for a few days but have read the public site for years now. I currently have a GMG electric smoker after smoking on a jinky Weber. I cook a lot of brisket and pork butt. Also, I’ve done some spatchcock chicken, jalapeño poppers, chicken wings, burgers, pizza, and much more. Learned most everything I know with trial by error, or information from this site. Excited to learn much more.

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

What pray tell is a jinky Weber,, pics please. Welcome, lookin forward to see how your game improves. Stay excited. Eat good and have fun!

Comment

• King24arthur
        King24arthur commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s since been discarded. It was a $25 Weber from Walmart I have 15ish years ago. Haven’t had it for a while...

I’m excited to expand, I DO have a Waygu brisket in my fridge I’ll be smoking for the Cowboys game this weekend. I WILL send you pictures of that haha.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from Western Washington...I wouldn’t waste a good wagyu brisket on watching your team lose this weekend

Comment

• King24arthur
            King24arthur commented
            Editing a comment
            Zing! I’m not getting my hopes up for a win, that’s why I’m smoking the Brisket!

• King24arthur
            King24arthur commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, you’ll be pleased to know not only was the cowboys a win, so did the Waygu brisket.

Welcome from Western WA .... my kid goes to school in Moscow, ID so I get over to the "other side" fairly often. I’ll be smoking ribs for the Seahawks win on Saturday :-)

Comment

Welcome from Spokane Valley.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas? In what part of West Texas did you grow up?

Comment

• King24arthur
                King24arthur commented
                Editing a comment
                Colorado City. Parents and brother currently in Abilene. Have family in Houston area, San Antonio, Sherman. Moved from Lubbock in 2012 to get here.

• LA Pork Butt
                LA Pork Butt commented
                Editing a comment
                @King24authur I lived in Haskell for 4 years and went to Abilene often. Our son was born in Hendrix Hospital.

• King24arthur
                King24arthur commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow, small world!

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Nice to see another member from Spokane. If you ever smell something cooking on the North Side around Country Homes be sure to stop on by.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                  Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                    Cheers from Norway

Comment

Spokane is a beautiful city, lived there for about 4 years a long time ago. Still have a few friends that live there, but I wouldn't go back solely because of the snow Welcome to the Pit

Comment

• King24arthur
                        King24arthur commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Only 4 days of snow this winter (so far)

Welcome to the Pit! Go Giants!...…………………? well, Welcome and Happy New Year!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here