Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member From Cincinnati, Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Hays, Kansas! This site is very helpful! Enjoy and keep cooking.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome from California. I was about your age when I started cooking family dinners - my mom didn’t like to cook so she made me a deal: I cook she cleans. It was a match made in heaven. Well, kind of...my wife loves my cooking, but hates the mess I make! 🤣😂🤣

Good for you to take an interest in cooking at your age. I love it! Keep it up...ask a lot of questions...and, no matter how many dishes get messed up, always keep cooking!!!

Can’t wait to see what happens on your cooking adventure!

Comment

Glad to meet (meat?) you! I recommend you scroll to the top of the page and click on "go to the free site" and then click on "Technique and science". You'll learn all the basics there. Then click on recipes to fins=d something fun to cook. The Pitmaster Club, as you can see, s loaded with great generous knowledgeable folks who can answer questions, solve problems, challenge you, and inspire you. Start posting pix of your cooks for feedback. Have fun!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you young man!

Remember "as the twig is bent so grows the tree." Meathead above gave you great advice, go to learn the science in the free part of the site and apply it immediately to start learning great habits to have.

I personally suggest the science of salt and learning as much as possible about heat and it's effects on protein. Start there, that should keep you busy for a decade or so.

learning a few sciences from the free part will PROPEL to another level and you will "Smoke" all of your friends and leave other adults in the dust.

good luck and take pics!!
            HH

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota Brett. You have come to the best site to get better at your hobby and cooking in general. Just read all you can on the Amazing Ribs site. Have fun with your new cookers.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here