Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from minnesota

Hello from cold and icy mn.. I have been smoking meat and sausage for over twenty years
    I have also made a smoked salsa and smoked hot sauce.. yes it was beer induced but turned out great with a little tweaking.. I am opening a custom meat processing business this summer at my home . I also enjoy building smokers and teaching people how to do the things to preserve food the way our grandparents used to do it, my wife and I buy very few groceries because of the canned food and meat we store in the summer. We also have freezers full of beef and hog that I process myself.. my wife bought me a Maverick xr50 for Christmas and I got a free 90 day membership so I sighed up.. I might as well just pay the fee I think though because this site is impressive.. can't wait to look around thissite some more.. oh I have a vortron 380 smokehouse ( yes it is rated for 380lbs of pork butt) .numerous homemade ones a small propane one and a charcoal homemade hog cooker.. can't wait to share my experiences and learn from other people's...

Well let me be the first from Minnesota to welcome you! Where abouts in the state are you from?

Comment

Thank you .. I live in milaca

Comment

• Frozen Smoke
        Frozen Smoke commented
        Editing a comment
        Not that far from me I'm just south of Duluth!

Welcome, Boss!

Comment

Welcome from Hays, KS!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Where are u from frozen smoke??

Comment

Welcome from Florida

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

I'm lookin forward to hearin more from ya, an learnin along!

Comment

From the "Land of 11,000 Lakes plus" welcome. Eat good and have fun! 🕶

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
                      From the "Land of 11,000 Lakes plus" welcome. Eat good and have fun! 🕶
                      Don't be stirring the pot with that 11,000 lakes stuff there Sconnie! FireMan

Comment

• FireMan
                        FireMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hey der, keep in mind I originally come from the LP of mich where they have the BIG ones as Bob & Doug McKenzie said, the Three Great Lakes. 🕶

From what I have read fire man starts a fire every post he writes.. but in a fun way!!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! I would like to see your smoker builds.

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here