Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Royal Oak, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Royal Oak, MI

I love everything about barbecue it can be smoking or grilling, I love it all. I have a Traeger Pro22 and an XL BGE.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

I'm lookin forward to seein some of yer most excellent foods!

Comment

Howdy partner from Texas !! Welcome to THE Pit !!!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola Florida

Comment

Welcome neighbor and fellow Egger! I'm in Clinton Twp with a Lg BGE! My daughter lives in RO.

Comment

Hello from Farmington! Getting my new Grilla any day now, and I'll be selling my medium BGE soon (the end of an era...)

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Wait a minute, some sort of intervention is needed here pilgrim. WE are not in the habit of gittin rid of cookers around here, just acquiring them. Keep that Egg awhile, sleep on it, well not really on it but maybe along side of it. Mull it over, wait til spring before you do anything rash, so’s ya don’t regret it and things. 🕶

Better late than never eh? Glad you’Ve been aboard all this time. I’m not gonna ask ya fer pics of yer cooks, then again maybe I just did. Eat good & have fun! 🕶

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome to the pit from a Detroit-er transplanted to TN.

Comment

• FireMan
                      FireMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Interesting, east side or west. West sider myself. 🕶

• klflowers
                      klflowers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      FireMan, west side. Near Grand River and Wyoming.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Greetings from Boston. I have a Traeger Pro 34 and love it. Enjoy the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Illinois

Comment

Welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here